- Working with us
- Our team and expertise
- Membership Marketing Services
- Results and Testimonials
- What will it cost?
- Contact Us
Results & testimonials
Yep! We’re in marketing, and that means we know how to talk the talk, but do we really know how to walk the walk?
We think so, but just in case you need convincing, click one of our case studies, or take a look through our testimonials so you don’t just have to take our word for it…
A professional trade association for UK beauty, holistic and spa therapists. Working together for five years:
• 65% membership growth in three years; 75% in five
• Improved retention rate from 65% to 85% per annum
• 497% return on investment for a winback programme delivering £90,000 in year one; rising to 1,633% ROI and circa £100,000 in year two
• Membership value increase: securing additional ‘added value’ expenditure including more salon packages and expenditureMore...
Sister company to BABTAC, CIBTAC offer international training through 220 member centres worldwide. Profile & acquisition for three years:
• UK Government funding application worth £250,000
• International awareness drive resulting in confirmation that CIBTAC will be the only qualification provider for the Japanese market with 12 member schools initially and 190 over five years (postponed as a result of the Tsunami)
A hospitality marketing consortium representing independent UK guesthouses and B&Bs in an international marketplace. Project-focus:
• Comprehensive web rebuild including bespoke booking management system for 700 properties
• Acquisition marketing campaign resulting in a 40% contact rate and a 10% sign-up rate in two months
Trust Inheritance is a legal services organisation, offering lifelong membership packages for specific products. Project-focus:
• Acquisition marketing collateral to increase sales and overcome buyers’ remorse for the membership packages - the new collateral reduced buyer’s remorse by over 95%, increased confirmed sales by 53% in the first week and increased the per sale average value.More...
SOHO Coffee Co. is an independently owned international coffee chain. Five-year relationship:
• Alongside supporting SOHO for five years as they grew from 2 to 24 stores, we planned and implemented a member loyalty initiative
• Initial database of 300, with a 40% open rate on the first member communication email
• Growth to 1,000 members in the first month with the support of collateral
• Growth to 5,000 members after six months
Bright Futures was the UK’s largest employability association, working not-for-profit with graduates. Two year appointment to reverse decline in University Members:
• 26 new clubs established within 12 months
• 50 established within 24 months
“I have no hesitation in recommending apt to meet the needs and requirements of an organisation; at the end of my tenure [as Chair], all my visions had been fulfilled beyond my expectations, with the organisations ready to continue facing the future as the leaders at the forefront of the beauty industry” - Kim Ford, Former Chair, BABTAC & CIBTAC
“We are pleased with the new clean look of our website and think it gives us an enhanced professional presence within our marketplace. The process of designing and developing the site with apt was relatively stress free. There have been no measurable benefits I can report as yet, although the feedback from tour operators, hoteliers and members of the public have all been enthusiastic. We consider quantifiable benefits are only likely to be noticed at the end of next season due to industry lead times, but are confident that had we not re-developed then there would have been a negative effect on our trade.” - Jenny Horsley, Director, Circle Hotels
“I have worked with Angie and the team at apt on a number of different projects and each time have been delighted with the results. Unusually they take the time to understand a business and market and then get involved in the impact of their work as well as the project itself. I like the fact that they are prepared to think differently but are always practical enough to keep the business objectives in mind.” - David Carrington, Managing Director, Trust Inheritance